Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's a "Versteeg"? and other ponderings..

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have some things I need to square up regarding this season.

What is a "Versteeg"? And where can I get one?

How do the letters T-O-E-W-S spell "Tayvz"? Why are the Blackhawk's names so misleading?

Does Dustin Byfuglien really wear his hat like Vanilla Ice or is it just a coincidence?

Did Marion Hossa finally with the Cup or am I cracked out on meth again?

Why did Mike Richards refuse to participate in the Finals? Was it because his soul was eaten previously by Zdeno Chara during round 3?

What happens to the playoff beards now? Is there a use for them or were they all just a waste of bodily resources?

What sound does Carcillo make while raising the Stanley Cup? (trick question since nobody will ever hear it)

Why is Jeremy Roenick crying?

Please, if anyone has answers, I'd love to hear them

No comments:

Post a Comment